About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the fastest-growing major real estate company, surpassing others to become the largest residential real estate company in North America. With recent expansions beyond North America, Keller Williams has grown to more than 700 offices and 100,000 agents. Year after year, Keller Williams is recognized as a leader in the real estate industry.
- Selected as a Top Work Place in Minnesota by Star Tribune for 5 consecutive years, ranking #2 in 2014.
- Ranks on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 list for 5 consecutive years and America’s Top Global list for 4 consecutive years.
- Recognized by Training Magazine as the # 2 Top Training Organizations in 2014, the highest ranking real estate company.
- Ranks on Inc. magazine 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 5 consecutive years.
As an agent, Keller Williams provides:
- A focus on an agent’s individual business – Agents can serve their clients the way they best see fit. Keller Williams purposefully recruits learning-based agents who want to advance in real estate; driven agents who want to grow and perhaps lead their own business teams.
- Excellent training – Real estate sales is a very dynamic practice: tools, tactics and faces constantly change. Instead of leaving agents to fall behind the curve, Keller Williams makes training readily available. If you are skeptical of this, feel free to attend one of Keller Williams’ training seminars. They are open to the public.
- A unique corporate culture – The cliché of real estate agencies’ cut-throat tactics cannot be applied to Keller Williams. Every agent has another mentor agent in the same office. Knowledge, business, and ideas are shared because everyone benefits from each other’s success though profit sharing.
- Profit sharing – Keller Williams seeks to attract talented individuals and disperses the profit made by the corporation back to the agents. This structure binds the agents together and helps everyone focus on pulling as one.
If you are interested in joining an ever-advancing real estate team, call me to discuss making Keller Williams your representing agency.